Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Fine Art



I've always been a fan of conceptual Fine Art. Since ever I steped into the photography-land that I felt amazed by watching fine art masterpieces. I want to get more into it, and produce more fine art pieces. It's hard because it takes a lot of time, willing and patience to come out with a good photo. Fine art is the balance between the photograph and the photographer's creative point of view, his world. 

So the other day I tried to push myself a bit further when it comes to experimenting fine art photography and came out with my Buterfly portrait. It surely took me a lot more time to get it done than the regular portraits I am used to, but I think it was worth it, and I can't wait to try something similar again.

And here is the before, and the after. 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts