Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

July

Today was another turning point. I just got back to Lisbon, and a mixure of feelings just hit me and I'm not really sure whether I'm happy or sad. 6 months in my hometown just passed by, so fast that I can't believe I'm actually back to my Lisbon cosmopolitan life, the total oposite of my country chilled back life, in the Azores. I cried, I smiled, cried again, but in the end of the day I'm doing what I'm meant to do, and what I feel like it's the best.

And besides all that, yes, I am happy.

And in 2 days I'll be in London, spending some days with my boyfriend! 

Here's some pictures from the last sunset colors I had the pleasure to view from my house, in Terceira, Azores. As you all know, the thing I will probably miss the most is the distinct azorean sunset color... I can't never get enough of it, and I will miss it terribly, specially because I'm spending the summer in Lisbon for the first time.




And of course, my baby Rock. I'm missing him already. He could confort me in a way not many people can.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts