Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Christmas... again. Part II

It's been a lovely Christmas, specially since I got the most wanted for so long Playstation 3, Playstation Move included! I can't wait to purchase games I've been wanting for ages and never played due to the fact that my laptop is a sucker and it shuts downs whenever it heatens, and it gets really hot, so... gamming hasn't been part of my life for almost a year.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Lisbon, to spend the New Year's with my boyfriend and friends I keep there. Then I'm comming back to the island, and leaving them will be one of the hardest things I faced, but I'll come back someday.

Merry Christmas!

From the Christmas lunch.




PS3!






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts