Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

My special day

For my birthday me and my loving boyfriend went (again, because we can never get enough of it) to the Lisbon Oceanarium. It's a magical place. We went there on the day before since the national strike goes on my bday, and I'm not able to go anywhere. Bahh... But it was fun. Took more pictures, with my new lens!

Happy Birthday to me! 24 years old... on the 24th. Once in a lifetime.














2 comentários:

  1. Mt fixe! Por acaso já estou para ir ao oceanário a algum tempo, mas nunca lá fui! tal tristeza! Mais uma vez, parabéns!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Eu gosto imenso de lá ir! =) Fico sempre com vontade de voltar.
    Obrigadaaaa =D

    ResponderExcluir

Popular Posts