Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Tribute to us

I'm loving these afternoons, coffee breaks, and Justo's car. All three of us, and our imaginary friend Sebastião. Just saying.










The Soundtrack resumes to:





and much more to come.

I haven't been photographing a lot. I knew I couldn't do it like I used to... Too bad. Just occasionally, like these ones I just posted. Blog pictures = how fun!

Personal soundtrack at the moment:


Best advertising spot at the moment, worth a watch! Trully meaningful and genuine. I love the Super Bowl commercial break. No promisse crap, I swear:


Last night, me and my boyfriend, who gets me embarassed all the time in front of people for the most stupid things ever, which I love btw, went to the movies last night. We went to see "The Fighter" and I must say it is a MUST GO SEE movie. Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg? Come on... I can only be a great movie.


That's all folks! See you next time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts