Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Wishlist

Almost a year has passed since my last Wishlist. It worked, since now I got about 80% of the things I wished for. And since my birthday is in a month (24th November) and since Christmas is also almost here I decided to make a new one. The main thing I wish for is to BLOG A LOT MORE! Jezzz... this has been abandoned, for no reason at all. Anyways... Let's get started.

Left2Dead 2


Alone in the Dark


Assassin's Creed (I and II)



A Brief History of the Tudor Age


A Herança Bolena


New ink



The expensive dreammy treasures:

XBOX 360


Nintendo Wii


Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6


Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8


Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8


(Am I dreaming too much? Enough with the too expensive stuff.)

iPod Nano 8GB


iPhone 4(dremmmiiiiiinnnnggg...)


Canon PowerShot SD980



And I suppose that's all. For now. =)
______________________________________________
Me and Cat switched rooms. I'm really excited about my new room! At first I thought I wouldn't like it too much but then I got used to it. I'll show some pictures later this week... hopefully. Bye.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts