Menu

 photo 1_zps84e06ae4.png  photo 2_zps659de009.png  photo 3_zps904ab323.png  photo 4_zpsaefaf15f.png  photo 5_zps3cf3a571.png  photo 7_zpsc515459f.png

Randomness: resentment and strugling


Image of the sunrise I assit everytime I go to the subway, to go to college. It's just relaxing and the best way to start a busy day.

Serious stuff:
Have you ever considered how ignorant and stupid people can be? Everyday someone gets on my nerves because of stupid things they always make stupid and sarcastic critiques about. Seriously... stop. It's anoying, makes you look ridiculous. How cool it can be? It's that jealousy or what? jeezz....

It's been a while since I posted something. Everyone should have one, it can be sort of "therapeutical" xD Some people adopt certain diferent things to make it work as therapeutical relaxation. It can even be excess of work. Personally, I like the self portait the most... oh and sometimes jogging (not too often this last week, though).

Today this post is full of randomness... I'm sorry. I'm tired and nothing new I can tell you, besides the fact that canalized water in my building have been cut for 2 hours, because there's a leakage. We have to substitute the whole canalization for a new one. It sucks...


(I'm having ideas for the next posts! crappy posts anyway lol) Bye

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts